I don’t have much to say today, so let’s take a second for some truths.
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: My mother. We talk pretty much every day.
3. Last text message: My bestie
4. Last song you listened to: The Rockey Theme
5. Last time you cried: I think last week when I was feeling like I just couldn’t do it.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you’ve broken up with: Kind of
7. Been cheated on: Kind of
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: My father
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: Yep. lol
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2017)
15. Made a new friend: No
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you this year: Not yet!
19. Found out who your true friends were: I’ve known that for a while.
20. Found out someone has just been talking about you: Nope
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s lists: Yes! Tehehe
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Probably 95%
23. …………….? That’s what I call a pregnant pause ha ha
24. Do you have any pets? Four cats- Delilah, Midget, Antonio, and Meeples
25. Do you want to change your name: Nah
26. What did you do for your last birthday? There was a fire. And a fireball. And booze.
27. What time did you wake up? 5:45
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping or dozing back off after a pee break
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To get tipsy with my husband and play games.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Thursday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish that I had worked harder to pay off our debts so that I could work less when the baby comes.
32. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of the library.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yeah. My dad.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? Nobody personally.
35. Most visited webpage: Goodreads, Facebook, Book Riot
36. What is your real name: Rachael
37 What are you nicknames?: Rach
38. Relationship Status: Married
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary School?: NB
42: Middle school?: NB
43 High school/college?: NB, U of M, and Wayne State
44. Hair color: Deep Intense Auburn
46. Height: 5’2″
48: What do you REALLY REALLY like about yourself?: Sometimes everything.
49 Piercings: Ears
50: Tattoos: Thigh, hip, lower back
51. Righty or lefty? Righty
52. First surgery: None
53. First piercing: Ears, age 7
54. First best friend?: Sherry
60. I’m about to: Get some more work done!
61: listening to: Nothing because I’m at work. But after work I’m listening to Beezus and Ramona on audiobook
62. Waiting for: 5, when I can go home and have Trivia Tuesday and Eggslut sandwiches
63. I’m feeling: Better than I did this morning but a little tired and frustrated with myself.
64. Want kids?: Yeah. One is on the way. We plan on only having one and when I think I might want another I keep reminding myself that I’d have to get rid of my home office with all of my books.
65. Get married?: Only this once!
66. Career: Author. I’m pretty okay with being a librarian though.
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs, big ones
69. Shorter or taller: Taller but not by much
70. Older or Younger: Older
71 romantic or spontanious?: Spontanious
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms, round stomach!
73. Sensitive or loud: A little of both
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Kissed a stranger: No.
76. Drank hard LiQour: God, I miss hard liquor.
77: Lost glasses\contacts: No but I’ve broken glasses
78. S!x on first date: No.
79. Broken someone’s heart: Probably
80: been arrested: No
81. Turned someone down: I don’t think so, actually.
82. Cried when someone died: Oh Lord.
83. Fallen for a friend: Yes, super hard.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Yeah, because I get shit done.
86. Heaven: I think so
87. Santa Claus: Yeah, dammit!
89. Angels: Yes
90. God: I believe there is a higher being.
91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: I mean, kind of. But one was online and I was 14 and I don’t think that counts except that I really thought he counted.
92. DID YOU SING TODAY? No. No, I have not. I need to. Much less singing now that I don’t sing the poop scooping song.
93. Did something illegal?: Speeding
94. If you could go back in time how far would you go?: You know, it’s just that you can’t go back. I wish that I could spend some more time with my dad. I miss him terribly. I wish I still had my Otto cat. But, you know, then I wouldn’t be pregnant and I wouldn’t have Meeples. We all move forward all fo the time.
95. Insert randomness here: Boogers
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Falling in love is great! I’m afraid of falling out.
97. When was the last time you lied?: I’ve probably told a kind white lie but I make it a rule not to lie because it’s just easier not to.
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Early and I like to be early. Hubby is great at being late.
99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s? I cannot answer that.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: When you always tell the truth, it’s not scary.